Monday 4 July 2011

Holiday time!

Sun glorious sun! It makes your skin glow and your overall happiness rocket. Lucky me, I jetted off to Ibiza for a week of nothing but soaking up the rays. And I really do mean nothing but.


The question we all ask as soon as our holiday is booked though...  What do I wear? Since I love wearing a lot of black, the sunshine isn't really my best friend. When temperatures are reaching 30 degrees though, somethings got to give. 


On most days I opted for cute little playsuits or denim shorts with lightweight vests. And of course plenty of bikinis for lazing and swimming (okay so most of these were black, but very small so they don't count!) Maybe my best intentions to steer away from black didn't go completely my way but still......


I loved this little outfit - cheap and chic! The shorts are vintage jeans, which I cut and rolled the ends up on. The tassle top is a great little buy from Primark at only £8. I may roll out this little look for T in the Park. Most likely I'll need long socks and a raincoat considering it is Scotland. Add my trusty Jigsaw sunglasses and voila!
H&M playsuit and sandals, Vintage bag, Jigsaw sunglasses
Vintage straw hat
One handsome boy wearing H&M shirt and Jack Wills shorts.
Topshop pleated dress, H&M sandals


Send me back there now before the rain starts!

Ex

No comments:

Post a Comment