Friday 8 July 2011

Roll up!


In my head this week, I have been constantly planning what I will do when I win that £166million. Obviously it has not yet happened (Tuesday is another day though!) Being the bargain lover that I am if I had that kind of cash I'd be snapping up these little Net A Porter beauties straight away.


ALAÏA Embellished Leathers platform sandals - Was £1,140, now £570 




lanvin paneled stretch-gabardine pants - was £555, now £333 



a.l.c cashmere tuxedo cardigan - was £485, now £145.50



Slowly but surely I am remodeling my look and aiming for an overall more tailored impression. Don't get me wrong, I still love slouchy silks and what not, but there's just something super slick about leggings, a good blazer and a killer pair of heels.

E x

No comments:

Post a Comment