Saturday 30 July 2011

Bofa, sunshine and shades.

I had the loveliest weekend last week when Chris and I headed to Bridge of Allan to become child/teenager/dog sitter extraordinaires. Starting off at the Safari Park (minus the dog) was a somewhat stressful situation as I came up against my nemesis - DUCKS! Yep, that's right, they terrify me. Put me near any bird and I will run a mile. Not only were there ducks after out picnic, but also a gaggle of geese and a peacock. Excellent. We did see some baby ostrich and performing sea lions though so it was a fun afternoon all in.



On the boat to the Ape Island... I'm smiling but I'd been listening to a small child cry in my ear for over half an hour. Luckily the parents couldn't see me glowering at them from behind my Mango sun specs!







Allan Water Cafe Ice Cream - mega yum!

I'd like to say this is a normal weekend for me, and I really wish it was. It's mostly work at the weekend usually so a break away is always lovely, especially with great company.


E x

No comments:

Post a Comment