Wednesday 20 July 2011

Singalong

Very tired this evening after a having a fashion shoot yesterday. Don't get me wrong, I completely love doing them but they really do tire you out. Today all the pics were edited and ready to go to print. I love the feeling of getting the magazine in my hands and browsing through my work.

Anyways, I got home this evening and have been lying on the couch listening to some of my fave songs. It's a bit of a mish mash but that's what I love! I thought I'd share with you all my top 10 couch tunes (in no particular order).

1. Prince - Raspberry Beret
2. Death Cab For Cutie - Cath
3. Bright Eyes - First Day Of My Life
4. David Bowie - Oh You Pretty Things
5. Arcade Fire - No Cars Go
6. Bon Iver - For Emma
7. Michael Jackson - Black or White
8. Fyfe Dangerfield - Always A Woman
9. Noah and the Whale - Life is Life
10. Casimir Pulaski Day - Sufjan Stevens

And that's how you recover from a fashion shoot ladies and gents!

E x

No comments:

Post a Comment