Monday 30 May 2011

Things I like...

Everyone knows I love a jumpsuit. So it'll come as no surprise that I want one of these to call my own!

By Alessandra Rich and available at Net A Porter .

If the fashion gods were ever to gift me such a jumpsuit, I'd team it with my gorgeous new Aldo block heels and my fave skinny vintage belt.

Enough of frivolous fashion talk... today I have been listening to the new album by Noah and the Whale. Now I know I'm a little behind the times and this has been out a while now but my ears have been stuck back with my 16 year old self. Sometimes you just have to revisit the songs that got you through high school.

Anyways, what an album it is. It's the kind of music that gives you a little knot in your stomach when you think of all the things you'd like to be doing. A definate car album for days you just need a little lift.

E x

No comments:

Post a Comment