Tuesday 2 August 2011

Forgotten Heroes


They're the ultimate accessory, interchangeable with a wide selection of outfits. Chic, hobo, ladylike, tough... whatever your style. Let's talk bags. Without having one on a daily basis, I reckon I'd scramble myself pretty quickly. Something has to carry my life around for me! Keys, purse, lipbalm, comb, perfume, notebook, camera -I need it all. And while I need the functionality factor.... I want to get from day to day with wow.

Amused By Ameko Wing Tassel Drawstring Tote - £125 (Avaiable from Asos)
Perfect for a more relaxed look, this leather hobo bag with skull and tassle detail is great if you have a little rocker in you!
'Razzle Dazzle' Gold Metal Clutch Bag - £120 (vintage, available from www.itsvintagedarling.com)
This bag just screams vintage glamour and makes me want to don a ballgown, drink champagne and become transported back 50 years. As it's vintage, there's only one so if you want it you better be quick!


Polly Push Lock Tote - £895
Okay so I couldn't write about bags and not include one for us to dream about! Gorgeous, functional and fantastic quality. We love you Mulberry!

E x

No comments:

Post a Comment